[SCIM] Make a donation to SCIM project.

Zhe Su james.su at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 23:37:17 PST 2004

Hi,
  Recently we setup a donation link in sf.net/projects/scim to receive
donations. Please feel free to donate money to SCIM project if you
like.
  The donation link is:
https://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=108454
  If you can't make your donation there, you may send money directly
to my paypal account: suzhe at tsinghua.org.cn
  Currently we only accept paypal payment, credit card payment is not
acceptable.

  Your donation will be used to support the development of SCIM
related projects, including scim-lib, scim-tables, scim-qtimm, skim,
etc. And we'll transfer some donation to kde.org and OSI group to
support Open Source movement.

  If you feel that SCIM is useful for you, or you like to support Open
Source software, please feel free to make a donation.

  Thank you very for your support.

Regards
James Su