[SCIM] How about scim support langauge list in homepage?

Kitae neeum at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 16:15:26 UTC 2004

Hi,

How about SCIM support language list table in homepage?
That seems to be,
That will be Similar IMEngine modules list, but may have more info.
I think that can make more clearly what user can do with SCIM.

just example
|   language  |  packages   |   input method  |  extra infor |
|   Arabic |   scim-m17n  |  Egypt  |  well support |
|  Korean | scim-hangul  | 2bul, 2bul-shifted, 3bul390 ...| very good
support |
|  Korean | scim-m17n   | 2buil | just support |

I am not sure what more need for that table, so that example is just
example
for my thought.

Thanks,

Kitae