[SCIM] Just my thought... about SCIM

Kitae neeum at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 22:52:13 UTC 2004

Hi,

All I will say, may that have many wrong and many mistake, if then
please
tell me.

Yesterday, after some language support add to SCIM supported Language
list,
I found there is no European language, German, French and others.

I am not sure they are need, but I think may somebody, using French,
want to use German and English or others in same platform. I don't know
European Linux or BSD users how to use when they need other European. so
all thing is just my guess.

European and English are different from CJK and other Asia's, but I
think, they also need input method platform for that can be change
easily.
(and may more easy making their IM than CJK's)

So, how about add each European language?

And when switch two, three or more language, they want to default
language.
Just case, I don't know other language, in scim-hangul mode support
only
hangul - english, that will be rare, but some body want to togle hangul
- german , hangul - others.
So I think if can set default language that can be switch between hangul
- default language, and can change default language.

That can be make SCIM to some system default IM.

I don't know about programming, :-)
Say again, all thing is just my thought..

Thanks

Kitae