[Spice-devel] shortcut to switch between host <--> guest in fullscreen mode

Emre Erenoglu erenoglu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 00:10:28 PDT 2011

Dear Developers,

I would like to make a recommendation that I face during my daily use of
spice. I have spicy and guest has (win2k3) has vdagent.

There are two workspaces (desktops?) in my linux host, which I switch using
mouse wheel on a free place on desktop or CTRL+ALT+LEFT or CTRL+ALT+RIGHT
key press.

In my 1st desktop, host applications run, in the 2nd desktop, fullscreen
spice runs.

When I switch to fullscreen mode with Shift-F11, I can no longer use the
CTRL+ALT+LEFT & CTRL+ALT+RIGHT keyboard shortcuts to switch between my host
& guest. I have to click Shift-F11, go to window mode, then switch, which is
not  very user friendly.

What do you think, is it a good idea to implement such thing?

Many thanks,
--
Emre