[Spice-devel] SSL Spice connnection failure happens with Proxy server...

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 13:32:56 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm facing weird behavior with SPICE secure connection.

Spice secure connection works fine in all the systems I have tested if Spice client is directly connected to Spice server.
It fails in some of systems specifying the error(RedPeer::connect_secure: failed to connect w/ssl, ssl_error error: 00000005: lib(0) func(0): DH lib)
when I try to connect Spice server through proxy server which launches Spice client.

while I'm executing spicec.exe, I specified loopback address instead of Spice server address at Proxy server.

Can anyone please let me know why SSL Spice connection failure happens while proxying SPICE.

Appreciated your help in advance.

Thanks/Mohan.