[Spice-devel] problems with cut n paste - WinXP VM specificall

Mike Hinz mike.hinz at yr20.com
Wed Oct 5 07:12:53 PDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 14:03 -0500, Mike Hinz wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 11:01 +0200, Arnon Gilboa wrote:
> > Hi Mike,
> > Can you please:
> > 1. net stop vdservice
> > 2. delete vdservice.log & vdagent.log from %windir%\temp
> > 3. net start vdservice
> > 4. copy a text in the guest, paste in host & vice versa
> > 5. send us the logs
> > Thanks,
> > Arnon
>
> Arnon, Alon,
>
> I've done the tests as you requested.
.
.
.
.
> Hopefully the above is helpful to you.  Please don't hesitate to ask for
> more info as you need.

> Thanks in advance for all your help!
>
> Mike

I was just curious if you gents had made any progress with respect to
what might be happening with cut n' paste from the WinXP VM?  Was the
information that I had sent previously helpful?  Do you need more info
on the systems I'm using?

Please let me know and I'll be happy to supply.

Thanks in advance.

Mike.