[Spice-devel] connect my vm with a web portal using spice in window 7

Stephen Duse-Anthony mokosso2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 14:01:50 PDT 2011

Hi David,
Thanks for your answer.
I am very new and I do not have much knowledge on how to make it run.
From red hat doc if we want to run it on windows I need to have the plugin activeX before I can run it in Internet Explorer. When I try the script I was using I did not have Internet Explorer complaining about missing plugin.
When I was using firefox on windows 7 I had a message saying I was missing plugins.
I do not think I have Spice-XPI for Windows. do you need it to run firefox and internet ecplorer?
How do we install spice-XPI with Firefox?
How do you use it? Is it workin on linux or on windows?
I am using windows 7.
Thanks and best regards,
Stephen