[Spice-devel] 回复: =?utf-8?Q?=E5=9B=9E=E5=A4=8D=EF=BC=9A__?=[spice-gtk] Does spice-gtk support gtk-directfb without x11 ?

jojo rjiejie at gmail.com
Thu May 9 07:14:05 PDT 2013

Yes, i will use spice-gtk in embedded device with gtk-directfb for enhancing performance of graphic render,
so….but it crash by now in version 0.19 with gtk-directfb by now, i am not familiar with gtk and it's backend … so i think about someone may have this experiment(or need) same as me. wayland maybe a display server in desktop only ?

--
jojo

在 2013年5月9日星期四,下午9:49,Marc-André Lureau 写道: