[Spice-devel] 回复: 回复: [spice-gtk] Does spice-gtk support gtk-directfb without x11 ?

Marc-André Lureau mlureau at redhat.com
Thu May 9 07:20:56 PDT 2013

Hi

----- Mensaje original -----
> Yes, i will use spice-gtk in embedded device with gtk-directfb for enhancing
> performance of graphic render,
> so….but it crash by now in version 0.19 with gtk-directfb by now, i am not
> familiar with gtk and it's backend … so i think about someone may have this

When there is a crash, you should report a bug with the backtrace taken from gdb to the appropriate component (you can start here if you don't know), with context (what you were doing, in which environment etc)

> experiment(or need) same as me. wayland maybe a display server in desktop
> only ?

Wayland is a protocol, and weston is the reference compositor: http://wayland.freedesktop.org/
"The Weston compositor is a minimal and fast compositor and is suitable for many embedded and mobile use cases."