[Spice-devel] Windows 7 64bit QXL driver not digitally signed

Andrew Cathrow acathrow at redhat.com
Thu May 16 06:41:06 PDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

Because of Microsoft's refusal to certify GPL drivers we have dual licensing the code with both GPL and proprietary license.
The community distributed drivers are GPL and signed with Red Hat's signing certificate

The proprietary licensed drivers are signed with Red Hat's certificate but also with Microsoft's WHQL signature.
These drivers are currently only available to Red Hat subscribers.