[Spice-devel] Potential New Development for SPICE

adaptent adaptent at windstream.net
Wed Feb 19 09:47:43 PST 2014

Dear Sirs,

I have been utilizing SPICE to analyze atoms, which I believe may be the
first time this has ever been done. My first paper: "Analyzing Atoms Using
the SPICE Computer Program" was published in the May/June 2012 issue of
"Computing in Science and Engineering" (CSE.aip.org). I believe this could
be a new an important method to analyze the actions of atoms and molecules
in the future. In a forthcoming article, this effort will be extended to the
analysis of multiple atoms and other analogs that are beyond the present
capability of SPICE, so I expect that there must eventually be a new and
different type of SPICE program required to handle these new capabilities.

If you have those in your group who would like to collaborate in the
development of a new and greater SPICE program capability, please contact
me. Developers with additional capabilities in mechanics, math and physics
would be most suited to this application. My background is mostly in
electronics, but with additional study and experience in the fields of math,
physics, mechanics, network theory, transistors, servomechanisms,
ultrasonics, electromagnetics, electrooptics, and microelectronics. I am
presently retired and performing my own studies.

Sincerely yours,

Dr.Weldon Vlasak
9099 West Hwy 41
Clatonia, NE 68328