[Spice-devel] Potential New Development for SPICE

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Thu Feb 20 06:44:41 PST 2014

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 11:47:43AM -0600, adaptent wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> I have been utilizing SPICE to analyze atoms, which I believe may be
> the first time this has ever been done.

I'd certainly be impressed if our SPICE program had been used
to analyse atoms! Unfortunately I think you might have mixed us
up with a different software program

This mailing list is about the remote desktop display protocol
called SPICE:

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPICE_%28protocol%29

It sounds like you're possibly talking about the SPICE electrical
circuit simulator:

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPICE

Regards,
Daniel