[Spice-devel] Spice Downloads

Uri Lublin uril at redhat.com
Tue Mar 4 02:23:59 PST 2014

On 03/04/2014 11:04 AM, Cody Chan wrote:
> Hi, I met this problem, and I solved by using ie instead of chrome
> Maybe your situation is different, may help you
>
> On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 4:16 AM, Joe Butler <joebutler_12 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello, the spice download section does not seem to link to a download page,
>> it just downloads a download.htm file.
>>
>> Can this be fixed so I can download the client?

Hi,

Accessing the download page works for me, on a WinXP VM with all of
IE, FF, and Chrome.

The download page is download.html (not download.htm).

Please try going directly to this page
http://www.pice-space.org/download.html

If there are still problems, please provide more information about the
steps you
take and the environment you use.

Hope that helps,
    Uri.