[Swfdec] KParts for KDE 3 , KDE 4

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Sat Jul 21 05:54:38 PDT 2007

So, I've now added (or better: made anholt add) a swfdec-konqueror repository.
If you git clone
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/swfdec/swfdec-konqueror (or with ssh
access: git clone
ssh://USERNAME@git.freedesktop.org/git/swfdec/swfdec-konqueror )
you'll get the code from the last mail. The KDE4 code is in the kde4
branch.

Benjamin