[Swfdec] Question about Konq Support

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Tue Aug 19 08:45:02 PDT 2008

Hey all!

I'm currently working on our next release of PC-BSD, which will include
KDE 4.1. We are one of the OS's that are stuck without any flash support
from Adobe, but I have found that swfdec works quite well in FireFox on
our system. Since that worked so well, the last thing I needed to find
was way to get konqueror to play the with swfdec. I ran across this in
my searches:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/swfdec/swfdec-konqueror/?h=kde4

This code looks a tad bit old, for KDE 4.0, and swfdec 0.5. Does anybody
know if there are some updates to this plugin somewhere?

--

Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software