[Swfdec] advice needed about playing swf/avi/flv files in one application

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Mon Feb 23 04:42:03 PST 2009

The reason for why there is no GStreamer plugin for Swfdec anymore is
very simple: No one has coded it. It should not be hard to create one,
if you know about GStreamer plugin development, but as I said, no one
did it.

So I would suggest that you look into writing a GStreamer plugin for
Swfdec as a first step.

Cheers,
Benjamin