[Swfdec] SWFDEC player crash+ST7109+sh4

Idriss Ghodhbane idriss.ghodhbane at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 05:36:21 PDT 2010

Hi Benjamin,
Thanks for your fast reply.
Concerning this version 0.8.4, when cross-compiling it I have found many
issues related to dependencies.
Moreover, I have remarked that the "swfdec-directfb" that I cross-compiled
depends on swfdec0.5.4 and swfdec-gtk0.5.4 as stated in the Readme file:

*Notes:

 - If you install into /usr/local, your browser may have difficulty
   finding the plugin.  This can be solved for mozilla-based
   browsers by adding /usr/local/lib/mozilla/plugins to the
   MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH environment variable.

Dependencies:

  swfdec (= 0.5.4)
  swfdec-gtk (= 0.5.4)*