[systemd-devel] ConditionKernelCommandLine not working?

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:15:00 PDT 2011

On 08/24/2011 08:04 PM, Albert Strasheim wrote:
> Also, Jóhann Guðmundsso said here that foo=bar isn't parsed correctly:
>
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2011-August/003155.html
>
> Was he right about that?

Nope I was wrong about that statement but it might be a bug as Lennart
mentioned...

"No, what Albert is using there is actually syntax that we should read
correctly. If we misparse that then this is a bug in systemd, and we
should fix it."

I did not create any test cases to see if that was truly the case...

JBG