[systemd-devel] systemd-networkd quietly ignores DHCPv6 leases

Barbara Lazarowicz-Steube scriptkiddie at wp.pl
Thu Jan 15 03:50:04 PST 2015

On 2015-01-15 09:58, Patrik Flykt wrote:

> Indeed. I so thought I had a patch applied that set the DHCPv6 address
> for the interface. Apparently such functionality has gone into /dev/null
> instead, and as a result you will need the next version of the DHCPv6
> address assignment patch recently posted on the mailing list.
The "DHCPv6 address assignment" patch set from two days ago? I see there
are still some changes for you to make there so I'll keep an eye out for
the final version and once it has been pushed to Git, I'll apply it
locally and let you know whether it has fixed the problem.

> Anyway it is excellent news that DHCPv6 is being used out there!
It is excellent systemd-networkd supports DHCPv6! The fact it only does
so nominally at the moment is a minor thing, teething problems do happen.

--
MS