[Tango-artists] Boycott Everything Novell

Hylke Bons h.bons at student.rug.nl
Sat Nov 4 09:27:16 PST 2006

Hi Landy,

I guess that would be a hard time for you Landy, almost every piece of
popular open source software includes contributions and/or bugfixes bij
SUSE/Novell. It would mean to use either Windows or MacOS, and I don't
think that is what you want... Please give me arguments why this choice
of Novell is "something very foolish". Boycotting openSUSE/SLED is the
most damaging thing to do to open source adoption instead of Microsoft
supporting the openSUSE system.

Hylke Bons