[Tango-artists] A little help, please

Myst3rious myst3rious at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 01:23:28 PST 2006

I have noticed tat in distributed development, developers comes with
dispersed tool development. I mean to say, some one develops "A" and
others "B" and some others "C", so, at users end it becomes very
difficult to remember things,
So, it would be a better practice to categorize tools and features in
some groups, and then come up with a interface where they can find
everything inter-related. Like a File-Association or MIME association
would be at same place/same UI with but in diff. tab. so that user know
that "ok , its about file properties, so it would be in file properties
tool/section".
i think, MIME editing for a file, file size, file
date/creation/modification etc, extension, ICON, notes, permissions
setting etx would be at same dialog and same place.

THIS is whatever not a TANGO related info, but just in case i m telling
you. SORRY TANGO ARTISTS, :D