[Tango-artists] 4 years old icons for a 4 years old request (aka: visulboy advance)

Matteo seven.issimo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 07:50:15 PST 2006

I've just read Olivers' mail on tango-ml and seen (in tango Fridays
section) the icon request for Visualboy… All that has remembered me a
"some time ago" request, that I neglected (...sorry :'( )

So I've looked for old icons and reviwed someone yesterday, therefore,
here to you: gameboy classic, color and advance icons (in 16, 22 and
scalable versions)…

All these icons should be released under GPL, in order to use them in
visualboy project.
I also began to work on cartridge icon (for rom's mimetype), but no
serious result already exist.

bye,
  -Matteo