[Tango-artists] Request for a "Tip" icon

Duncan Lithgow dlithgow at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 12:20:45 PDT 2007

Hi, I'm not on this list so I won't be able to read replies unless you
CC me.

I've just been looking for a "Tip" icon and oddly I can't find one. So
here is a request for one. I need it for the support website of the GNU
genealogy package GRAMPS: http://www.gramps-project.org

I couldn't find one in the main Tango set, or in the Mediawiki set.

If I need to request this in a different way, please let me know
directly.

Duncan
PS: If you can suggest one to use in the meantime please let me know.