[Tango-artists] Tango-Emotes in love

André Wyrwa a.wyrwa at gmx.de
Thu Jun 21 09:50:13 PDT 2007

Hei,

i'm working on the emoticon extension that Jeff requested a while ago.
(I've got about 15 at a state that i'd consider finished and another 10
in the works.)

Trying to get the one for "being in love" done, i could come up with the
five metaphors you can see in the attachment. I'd be interested in
comments from you guys, which you'd prefer.
(They are somewhat quick sketches, so it's really more about the
metaphor than the actual design implementation.)

I think my preference is 2, followed by 3.

Thanks,
André.

PS: I'm also attaching a little overview of some other ones that i'm
happy with as far as 48px goes.