[Tango-artists] gpodder project seeks advice

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Mon Apr 7 01:17:38 PDT 2008

Mark Alford wrote:
> The gpodder project (http://gpodder.berlios.de/), a free
> podcast receiver/organizer, is looking for advice on the
> icons that it uses.
> For a list see
> http://khan.thpinfo.com/~thp/tmp/gpodder-icon-meanings/
>
> For screenshots, see
> http://gpodder.org/screenshots.html
>
> In particular, users such as myself feel that something
> better is needed to replace the first icon in the list, which
> represents a podcast that that is available online for
> download, but is not yet sitting on the user's computer.

Hi Mark!
Do you mean the one that currently use document-new? (the paper with the
star on it)
There is a New Podcast icon in Rhythmbox you can use
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/rhythmbox/trunk/data/icons/hicolor/
See $size/actions/podcast-new.png . That is only available  in 16x16 and
22x22 though, but hopefully some helpful soul on this list can help you
fix it in 32x32 and 48x48/scalable as well.
A svg can be found in places/library-podcast.svg
- Andreas