[Tango-artists] Printed material

Jeff Cook cookiecaper at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 12:01:39 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I would like to use Tango icons on my business card. I found
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/tango-artists/2007-September/001532.html
, but I don't want to incorporate Tango into my logo or anything that
needs trademarking, etc; I just want to use the icons on my business
card for things like web site and e-mail instead of typing "web site"
and "email". So, I was wondering if I have to print Tango's
attribution on the card itself or if a link from the website will
suffice, as per the CC-BY-SA.

Thanks for all the hard work, Tango is a great icon set. : )

Signed
Jeff