[Tango-artists] Tango on Television

Cube cube at szypulka.com
Fri Feb 1 07:15:43 PST 2008

Hello,

I’m just responding here to your last question, feel free to send as many request as you need, if possible group them (several request per mail). If you find someone (perhaps me?) who will create the missing icons, you can also simply send mails to him instead to the list, afterwards.

All the other stuff, I’m probably not the right one, someone else will reply for sure. Just wanted to answer the last question.

Jakub Szypulka