[Tango-artists] Tango on Television

Adam Theo theo at theoretic.com
Wed Feb 13 19:28:46 PST 2008

Hello, again.

I've made my very first Tango graphic. I hesitate to call it a Tango icon
since it doesn't fit the size constraints, but I've tried to fit it within
the color and style as much as I can for a newbie.

It's the "safe stick figure" I listed before. Attached. Hope you all like
it, and feel free to pick it apart and improve it if you think it needs it.