[Tango-artists] Tango on Television

Cube cube at szypulka.com
Thu Feb 14 07:50:07 PST 2008

Hello Adam,

That’s a really good icon, especially for a new artist. Sure, it doesn’t follow the size guideline, but this is just a guideline and if it’s not possible otherwise, you can pick any size you want, just as in this case.

What I would improve is (don’t worry if it’s much, these are small things):

-          Make the darker-blue outline follow the leg a little bit more on the foot, this little part up to the circle.

-          Add shadow?

-          Add reflection/gradient?

-          Perhaps VERY LITTLE more detail, or a colour variation, but I don’t have yet an idea what.

Hope that helps a little bit.

By the way, I just realized that I can help you a bit and create some of the icons you requested. But I need to know for each icon exactly what you going to scale it up. It’s very important, so that I can adjust the lines to fit the pixel grid and be 1px thin.

Yours, Cube.

MSN:  <mailto:kubasz at yahoo.com> kubasz at yahoo.com

ICQ: 264595412

AIM: aimcube