[Tango-artists] [REQUEST] Tango icons for Liferea

Lars Strojny lars at strojny.net
Tue Feb 19 16:06:01 PST 2008

Hi,

I want to ask you to help with Tango style icons for Liferea
(http://lifere.sf.net). Liferea is a Feed Reader for the Linux desktop.
There are mostly three icons missing for Liferea. The application icon
itself[1], the traybar icon and the feed icon. The feed icon is
currently the classical RSS/Atom feed icon, but not really Tango'ish.
The trayicon might be a bit tricky, as there are two versions of it. The
simple trayicon and the trayicon with an overlayed unread items count.

I'm really bad in this graphical discipline and I would like to ask for
you help with it.

[1] http://liferea.sourceforge.net/liferea.png
[2]
http://bp0.blogger.com/_Oaize7_P90U/RcD_S3JfRMI/AAAAAAAAABk/w84g2lsGmF4/s1600-h/trayicon-orange.png