[Tango-artists] Request for icons: set of 8 Last.fm radio station icons

Gabriel Burt gabriel.burt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:37:36 PST 2008

Hello,

I'll cut to the chase:  I want a new, cohesive set of icons for the 8
different Last.fm radio station types for use in Banshee.  The types
are:

Recommended
Personal (for a particular user)
Loved
Neighbors
Group
Tag
Fans of [an artist]
Similar [to an artist]

Ideally they would have some common styling or element (eg grey
overlayed radio symbol) so you could tell they were all station types
.

I specifically need 22px versions, but scalables and others could be
useful too.  I also need to be able to bundle the resulting icons in
Banshee, a MIT-licensed project.

We are looking to do a preview release of the new Banshee in a couple
weeks, and it would be great to have these done by then.  Jakub said
he would help work on them, but that he probably can't do it in that
timeframe.

Thanks!

Gabriel