[Tango-artists] Request for icons: set of 8 Last.fm radio station icons

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Mon Feb 25 01:01:38 PST 2008

Gabriel Burt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'll cut to the chase:  I want a new, cohesive set of icons for the 8
> different Last.fm radio station types for use in Banshee.  The types
> are:
>
> Recommended
> Personal (for a particular user)
> Loved
> Neighbors
> Group
> Tag
> Fans of [an artist]
> Similar [to an artist]
>
> Ideally they would have some common styling or element (eg grey
> overlayed radio symbol) so you could tell they were all station types
> .
>
> I specifically need 22px versions, but scalables and others could be
> useful too.  I also need to be able to bundle the resulting icons in
> Banshee, a MIT-licensed project.
>
> We are looking to do a preview release of the new Banshee in a couple
> weeks, and it would be great to have these done by then.  Jakub said
> he would help work on them, but that he probably can't do it in that
> timeframe.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Gabriel

Hey Gabriel!
Personal: http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/personal.png
Recommended: http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/recommended.png
Sources: http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/personal.svg and
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/recommended.svg

Kalle Persson started on Neightbours and I think jimmac did a bunch
already as well.
If anyone else is interested in helping out, here is what the last.fm
web-interface use for reference:
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/lastfm-screen.png
- Andreas