[Tango-artists] Advise on icon wanted

nyall nyall at zombiepigs.net
Thu Feb 28 20:14:24 PST 2008

Hey all!

I'm trying to create some tango styled icons for gcstar
(http://www.gcstar.org, a personal dvd/book/game/etc collection manager)
to replace some stock icons that don't really match with the function.

These are the first tango styled icons I've created, so I'd appreciate
any suggestions on how I can improve them! To start with, I've made an
icon to for the "tonight" feature, which basically suggests a movie from
your collection for you to view.

I've based the icon off the last.fm recommendation icon I saw appear on
this group a few days ago - and I'd also like to know if there's any
issues with using this icon as a base for my icon - i definitely don't
want to do the wrong thing by you guys!

The icon i've got so far is at:
http://www.crossbow.com.au/zombiepigs/tonight.svg
Any advise/suggestions/criticisms would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Nyall