[Telepathy] Change proposal to Connection.Interface.Capabilities

Olli Salli ollisal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 09:20:09 PDT 2006

Hi,

these all are very good points. I'm all for changing "reasonably everything"
to the "Caps model" - that is, to signatures which are as easy to implement
as possible. As far as I can see, this wouldn't compromise
correctness much in most cases.

Your opinions on this issue are greatly appreciated.

Br,
Olli Salli
Collabora Ltd