[Telepathy] Proposed standard MC API
george.wright at collabora.co.uk
Fri Aug 10 07:54:40 PDT 2007
On Monday 06 August 2007 15:11:56 George Wright wrote:
> - Profiles - still debating how this should be done.
> - Remove ConnectAll() method as it can be implemented by setting a global
> presence of ONLINE?
> - Channel Handlers
Again, the online specification has been updated:
- Added a notification signal for display name change.
- Added the concept of grouping accounts using a tagging system on the
- Removed the [Set|Get]Enabled functions as they can be implemented now by
adding enabled accounts to an "Enabled" group.
- Added a group-specific presence method.
- Initial Channel Handler API.
- Ironing out, peer review.
George Wright, http://www.gwright.org.uk
Collabora Ltd - http://www.collabora.co.uk
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/telepathy/attachments/20070810/c7321ef5/attachment.pgp
More information about the Telepathy