[Telepathy] API sketches for encrypted channels, and OTR

Adam Schreiber sadam at gnome.org
Tue Dec 29 17:14:04 PST 2009

I know that this is all going on at the telepathy level, but as one of
the seahorse maintainers, I will be filing bugs against the ui's of
clients I find exposing the status of encryption via inband text or
other methods that would be easily spoofed by a sender.  I would
appreciate it if a word of warning could be inserted into the API
documentation or implementers guidelines if any exist.

Cheers,

Adam