[Telepathy] Requestable and Immutable properteries (was: API sketches for encrypted channels, and OTR)

Danielle Madeley danielle.madeley at collabora.co.uk
Tue Dec 29 13:35:58 PST 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-29 at 16:35 +0000, Simon McVittie wrote:

> That's not an immutable property. Don't confuse immutable properties (those
> which can never change, like Interfaces and InitialAudio) with requestable
> properties (those which can be in a request, like InitialAudio).

This is somewhat unrelated, but do you think it's a good idea to add
property flags to the spec for things like this, so that we can display
this information in the top-right of the box in the spec. Something like

<property ... tp:flags="requestable,immutable">

--
Danielle Madeley
Software Developer, Collabora Ltd.                  Melbourne, Australia

www.collabora.co.uk