[Telepathy] _gen/svc.c

sipxuser sipx michael.sipx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 05:35:04 PDT 2010

Hi Will,

OK. I'll try to summerize all the related modifications after finishing my
building process.

Now, I came across another error message:
.../telepathy-glib/proxy.h(77): error C2332: 'struct' : missing tag name.

And the 77th line in proxy.h is:
         GQuark interface;

I found the defintion of GQuark in gquark.h, which states:
         typedef guint32 GQuark;

As the type 'GQuark' has been defined clearly in gquark.h,  I don't know why
the nmake complains about this.
Can anyone give some advice?   Thanks in advance.

Best,
Michael H.