[Telepathy] _gen/svc.c

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Thu Oct 28 04:21:25 PDT 2010

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 at 20:35:04 +0800, sipxuser sipx wrote:
> Now, I came across another error message:
> ..../telepathy-glib/proxy.h(77): error C2332: 'struct' : missing tag name.
>
> And the 77th line in proxy.h is:
>          GQuark interface;

You need to be careful which Windows headers you include: some #define
"interface" as a pseudo-keyword. We removed all the occurrences we could, but
we couldn't change this one without breaking API on all other platforms.

http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/Portability notes this:

    When you include winsock2.h undefine interface and ERROR keywords,
    include winsock2.h in this manner:

    #ifdef HAVE_WINSOCK2_H
    #include <winsock2.h>
    #undef interface