[Telepathy] The telepathy-reviewers mailing list.

Will Thompson will.thompson at collabora.co.uk
Fri Mar 25 09:34:29 PDT 2011

Hi folks,

I'd like to propose a few people for commit access as per the WIP
procedure at <http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/Committers> (which
is based on WebKit's). That page says that Telepathy reviewers are
defined to be the set of people on the telepathy-reviewers mailing list,
which is currently rather anaemic:
<http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/roster/telepathy-reviewers>.

Are we okay with having a Grand Unified List of Reviewers for all
Telepathy components hosted on freedesktop.org, just as commit access is
all-or-nothing? Obviously people on the list should exercise their own
judgement as to whether they're able to give patches in particular areas
of different projects the thumbs-up.

The only other documented list of reviewers we have at the moment is
<http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/Review%20Procedure> which is also
far from complete or up-to-date. :)

Thoughts?
--