[Uim] uim making GTK2 apps crash?

David Oftedal david at start.no
Sat Dec 27 21:08:36 EET 2003

Hello again!

I've started getting a strange error in GTK2, and this only happens when
I switch from uim to another input method.

During the execusion of an application, I will sometimes get an error
message similar to this one:

** (eh:8116): WARNING **: reset called: implement me

The number depends on what specific input method I'm using.

Then, when I switch to another input method and press any key, the
application segfaults. This happens in at least two apps; X-Chat and a
text editor I made myself.

Has anyone else experienced this error?

I can't remember seeing this error in the previous version of uim. Is it
safe to switch back to uim 0.2.0?

-Dave Oftedal