[Uim] UimQt 0.2.0 & qtkde-helper 0.1.0-beta1 released.

Kazuki Ohta mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp
Sun Oct 17 20:14:15 EEST 2004

Hi, All.

I've released UimQt 0.2.0 and qtkde-helper 0.1.0-beta1
UimQt is the qt-immodule for Uim.
qtkde-helper contains helper apps which are written by using Qt/KDE.

UimQt 0.2.0
* http://freedesktop.org/Software/UimQt
qtkde-helper-0.1.0-beta1
* http://freedesktop.org/Software/qtkde-helper

UimQt's change
================================
* autotoolized
  - until 0.1.9, the build system uses "qmake". But this version
    uses autotools. (thank you Cougar)
* bug fix
  - fix the bug that uim-prime goes into infinite loop
    (reported by UTUMI san. thank you!)
  - improvement and bug fixes around helper message

qtkde-helper's over view
================================
qtkde-helper contains some apps listed below.
* uim-toolbar-qt
  - rewritten version of uim-toolbar-gtk
* uim-toolbar-qt-systray
  - rewritten version of uim-toolbar-gtk-systray
* uimhelperapplet
  - rewritten version of uim-toolbar-applet
* uim-candwin-qt
  - rewritten version of uim-candwin-gtk
    please "export UIM_CANDWIN_PROG=uim-candwin-qt".

* known bugs
  - uim-toolbar-qt-systray is partly hidden by kicker panel

This is the first release of qtkde-helper. So I released this as beta
version. The bug report charms me up:-)

regards.

Move the worl:D!
Kazuki Ohta : mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp