Q: xwayland overt Qt-compositor?

jegde jedge bubbah.t at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 12:17:13 PDT 2012

Thanks everybody.
I ran into a few blocks trying to build qtwayland/src/plugins/platform/wayland

I have to keep two separate libxkbcommon's around one for weston and
one for qt5.
weston will not compile against the sha:3fbc277... version qt says they require

I don't know how to make 'qmake' on qtwayland git:

qtwayland in the qt5 alpha tarball fails with:
qwaylandbuffer.h:66: error: ‘wl_buffer_damage’ was not declared in this scope
qwaylandbuffer.h:68: error: ‘wl_buffer_damage’ was not declared in this scope
I cannot find wl_buffer_damage in the wayland source I tried both
master and the qt required sha:c855d6eec...