minimized and stick windows

Rafael Antognolli antognolli at gmail.com
Wed May 8 16:04:25 PDT 2013

Hello,

I've been looking the Weston code relative to maximized windows, and
it seems that the respective code for minimized windows wouldn't be
hard to implement.

The questions are: are there any plans to add it? Is there someone
already working on it? If not, would it be OK if I start submitting
patches to try to add support for this?

Of course the minimize feature would be more useful if we had a
taskbar, or something like that, but I guess that having the code
necessary for just minimizing the window would already be great.

I also would like to implement, if possible the "sticky" window
feature (when a window is pinned, visible on every workspace). Is this
a desired feature too?

Regards,
--
Rafael Antognolli