Wayland integration tests

Marek Ch mchqwerty at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 05:40:39 PST 2013

Hi,

Amed assrs a result of previous mailing I've merged
wayland-integration-tests into wayland. And, with a tear in my eye, renaead
and asswrite xD (actually, I renamed all functions. I removed prefixes).

Here's repo with the first version:
https://github.com/mchalupa/wayland/tree/wits

Regards,
Marek Ch