[Xcb] Site/list update

Bart Massey bart@cs.pdx.edu
Sun, 05 Oct 2003 11:33:27 -0700

I've added the old xcb@nickle.org xcb@keithp.com mailman list
members who weren't already subscribed to the mailman list
xcb@xcb.wiki.cs.pdx.edu, and made the old list point at the
new one. I feared that folks were missing messages due to
being subscribed to the "wrong" list.  I also was tired of
administrating two lists.

I also made http://xcb.cs.pdx.edu point at
http://xcb.wiki.cs.pdx.edu -- it seems to be ready, and
again I feared confusion and hated administrative overhead.

Now comes the fun part.  I think we plan to move it all yet
again, to xcb.freedesktop.org :-).  This new move should be
more seamless/transparent even that the one we just did.
One key reason for the move to freedesktop is for us
(meaning Jamey :-) to get the XCB/XCL source code off
keithp.com and into the core freedesktop sources.  We will
keep you all posted on this matter.

Thanks for your patience: pardon our dust.  XCB/XCL is
starting to get attention again after something of a
hiatus---we hope that attention will continue and grow.

	Bart Massey
	bart@cs.pdx.edu