[Xcb] XCB/XCL needs to be finished

Bart Massey bart@cs.pdx.edu
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:20:41 -0700

As far as I know, you're the only one working on autotools
for XCB/XCL itself.  I meant that the X apps are all getting
autotooled and split off, which makes it much easier to
stick XCB/XCL under them :-).

I agree that we need to get stuff working on your box.  I am
currently mystified as you are about your problem.  Perhaps
you could give me an account on your box, and I could log in
and poke at stuff with you sometime?

	Bart