[Xcb] XCB/XCL needs to be finished

kha kha@free.fr
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 21:41:40 +0200

Quoting Bart Massey <bart@cs.pdx.edu>:

> As far as I know, you're the only one working on autotools
> for XCB/XCL itself.  I meant that the X apps are all getting
> autotooled and split off, which makes it much easier to
> stick XCB/XCL under them :-).

OK back to work then. It might take a while though since I am not going for the
quick and dirty way of doing things, and libtool is a pain to use (but it is the
right thing to do)

> I agree that we need to get stuff working on your box.  I am
> currently mystified as you are about your problem.  Perhaps
> you could give me an account on your box, and I could log in
> and poke at stuff with you sometime?

Sorry sir, no can do. I actually do not have an internet connection at home, and
I can't give you access to my job network for obvious reasons. Don't worry I
will figure it out.

Kha