[Xcb] xcb-util make error

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Tue Dec 26 01:42:48 PST 2006

On Mon, Dec 25, 2006 at 03:45:49PM +0100, Christer Sandvik wrote:
> Hello!

Hi!

> I absolutely need xcb-util and is there any way to bypass this?

Vincent is right: you'll need to fetch the util source tree from git,
rather than using the old release tarball.

Note that most of the code in util is considered unstable. I'm glad
you've found it useful, but what do you "absolutely need" it for? We
should probably work with you to make whatever you're doing easier, so
if you can tell us a bit about what you're up to we'll be better able to
help you.

--Jamey