[Xcb] missing xdmcp in the wiki dev page

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Sat May 6 21:05:58 PDT 2006

I want it; I still run into old X terminals once in a while.
If I can find a copy of my sources, which I think is not
impossible, I'll throw them back in and remove this
dependency.

Note that without XDM-AUTHORIZATION-1, there's no real way
to host one machine from another.  This capability is
occasionally useful even outside the X terminal setting, for
example if you want to be able to log directly into your
desktop box from your laptop screen, or vice-versa.

I also am doubtful that anyone's using an auth protocol
other than MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 or XDM-AUTHORIZATION-1.  But
it seemed at least worth asking.

    Bart